Blotted ways
and twisted gaze,
Nightmare's wake,
For my own sake,
Shut my eyes,
and dry my tears,
Forget the pain
of all these years.
Tales of war,
and endless fright,
the eternal struggle
of a bloody night.
Dieing for the rite of sin,
Is not my wish,
nor of my kin,
I stammer this last bit of life,
Put an end to this sorrowful strife.
Drain my power until I'm faint,
Use this kindness until I'm saint,
Save this tragic fate of the world
With worthy step, and arms unfurled,
Carry us to freedom here,
And watch them all who chose to adhere.
Heed my words, and listen close,
What I said, you've tainted most,
Required to win is not abuse,
But an understanding of what to use,
Your threats are over, your tricks are done,
Continue now, your rights undone.
Let me lead you to a sactum small
To rid your worries and end it all,
To rest forever on grounds of green,
Surrounded by an ivory sheen.
Will you take my hand? And fly with me?
Over castle walls, and a feather sea,
Here we stand on path's new bend,
One of which will never end.
So come, follow me,
I'll take you to a distant dream.
Step into the ring of light,
Only then, you'll end your fight.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I posted this at about 3:33 (last time I checked), in the morning. It is now 4:19. See? I am an interesting person, but I've got no life to be interested in. Doesn't that suck? xD
I don't really have any reason for making this poem. Basically, chick goes to war, dies in battle, has one last chance to speak toher brother. She wishes for there to be no more suffering of the same kind. Brother takes it the wrong way, and tries killing people and ressurect his sister. He succeeds, and realizes that his sister is pissed at him for taking it the wrong way, so she gives him the chance to "be rid of all sins" by dieing himself.
Morally, it would've been smarter to post this at a later date, but I was bored, alright?
Enjoy! Hooray for my first poem on Blogger! :D
lindsay thats really beautiful, horray for your first posted poem, your first was a lot better than my first, my first succcckkkkkeeeeeddddd!!!!!!!!!
no it did not but your poem is very pretty
plus i really love your profile picture it's awesome
Really good......the words just fit like a puzzle
Post a Comment