Saturday, January 31, 2009

OMG. I just finished Shadow of the Colossus yesterday...I'm in love.

Ok, so I beat it in, pretty much uhh....oh, yeah, 4 days. Not even. My time was 8: 06, or something. I probably could've gotten a faster time, but I was exploring. xD It's such a pretty game... :0

Oh, dear gawd, I had this dream last night, and it had those parasite things from Cloverfield. *shivers* Who doesn't want to explode from a bite of a mini-Clover?

I finished my sketchbook. Well, sort of. I'm working on a finale page. In my other sketchbooks, I didn't have enough pages to make one, but I finally saved the last page on this one for it. xD They usually consist of all the characters in the sketchbook at that time. So...It'll take me damn near a frikken week to d it. X_x'' (And yes, Corey, you may look at it. It depends on what mood I'm in. So don't piss me off, you might get a chance.) :D

Ooh, I watched the ending to Shadow of the Colossus. I will not spoil any ending unless drive by mad force. I'll tell those of you who are curious, or if you'll never play it. You really should though. PS2, don't have one?...GET ONE.

It's sad. :( And kind of a drag. It really killed the ending for our main hero. (The super hawt Wander. ._.'') And the music was so perfect it made me feel happy but really sad at the same time...I was tearing up... ;( I'm a sucker for endings. I cried at the end of Okami, and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. And probably others, I just can't remember. :d Ugh, but I loved the music, so I couldn't help myself. I found it on Playlist. :D

I know, I'm a loozer. :

Well, I hope you don't mind my rambling. I do it frequently whenever I get to talk about something I like.

By the way, that last Colossus was a biiittchhhh.

Ok, well, I'm halting my mad rambling session.

Thanks for reading. :D

~Azure Eternal.

No comments: